Empower, support, and mobilise children, young people, and adults to implement and maintain all principles within the UNCRC.
In particular, CRF aims to:
- Educate state and non-state persons to become accountable for implementing the UNCRC
- Empower children and young people to actively and meaningfully engage in age-appropriate decision making processes, and to become their own advocate for the respect of children’s rights at all levels
- Support duty bearers and rights holders within CRF programs who seek to realise child’s rights
- Mobilise individuals, communities, and governments to dedicate resources and efforts toward making the lives of children and young people in Cambodia safe, positive, and wholesome
- Monitor the implementation of the UNCRC in Cambodia in partnership with the children, young people, and adults