Goal: Children in CRF target schools enjoy friendly learning environment as emphasized in the Child Friendly School (CFS) policy.
- Assisting Ministry of Education Youth and Sport (MoEYS) in developing and enforcing relevant policies and guidelines supporting CFS
- Strengthening School Children Council (SCC) function
- Modelling medical check-up, hygiene and sanitation programs for primary schools
- Building teachers capacity on effective teaching methodologies and enabling them to apply the acquired knowledge and skills
- Supporting vulnerable students to attend longer schooling and higher education
- Documenting good practices of CFS, SCC function and student medical check-up program for replication.
Child Rights Foundation Footer