CR Governance Program
Goal: Good governance practice towards increased state accountability to CRC in CRF target areas developed and modelled.
Strengthening Local Governance
- Strengthening Commune Council (CC) function towards CR realization
- Supporting local authorities and CC to do community education on CR and child rearing practice
- Assisting Commune Committee on Women and Children (CCWC) to enable families of the most vulnerable group to fulfil the rights of their child
Engagement of CSOs in Local Governance
- Empowering children and youth-led groups to systematically and meaningfully engage in developing and implementing commune investment plan
- Fostering synergy and facilitating a structured dialogue between civil society, especially children and youth-led groups, networks and local authorities
CRC Monitoring and Reporting
- Enhancing organizational and program development capacity of children and youth-led groups
- Supporting and facilitating children and youth-led network in monitoring the implementation of CRC in Cambodia and following up recommendations from the UN Committee on CRC
- Cooperating with children and youth-led network and other CR networks to advocate a better change for children
- Strengthening linkage and networking with national, regional and international monitoring bodies for sharing and learning.
Child Rights Foundation Footer